I don't know why my first reaction when reading the article was anger.. LOL
Probably because I couldn't grab full understanding of what the sentence means.. "Each prostitution, can help one schooless child; become a mistress once, can rescue a hopeless primary school..."
It was really heartbreaking and upsetting to know Xia did something wrong to her body again and again for a good cause. I guess anger wouldn't do anything good either knowing her vision and motives was for the school and the children. But if she has the mind of christ, she would never do a harm again and again (mind you is sex with different and many guys) to her body. Our body is the temper of God.
Imagine stealing and stealing money again for building a church.. How would that feels? I mean, there can be other ways, asking for donations, school children carrying tins and going to the city asking for donations, that might be possible! Or doing social work, or part time jobs, China has huge population of people definitely collecting donation could be possible..
It grieves my heart to see Xia dies young. I agreed with Kaixin, that indeed there are many out there that need our prayers.. and especially our love.. to show them the love of God, to be fed with God's words and understanding, carrying passion and doing great righteous works for better cause.
Labels: Shireen