welcome to w468 blog~! best viewed in IE6 1028x768
w468 harvesters respect it.
Welcome

WELCOME to w468 blog!

Announcements!

Cellgroup:
on Sunday!


Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm pretty amazed with God who never fails in making us happy, reassuring us and giving us a peaceful heart. People fail us, but He never will.
Reading Isaiah 43:1-21 alone during QT makes me feels a lot better, knowing who I am in Him and how He can provides for me. It speaks to me personally in every aspect of my life. I don’t know about you, but I love His word, read it! (:

God is our redeemer, because we are precious in His sight.
I thought my dreams were crashed, But He said "Fear not, for I am with you."
I thought to myself what's up with Him when I'm lost and didn't know what to do..
He said "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past."... "Behold, I am doing a new thing!", "I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.", "I will be with you."....

My God's an interesting God, I shall put my faith in Him then..
I'll be a witness for Him to all, and declare His praises.
Keep walking in faith..

Labels:



succeeded on 5:06 PM