Hey. Yeap, totally agree with Shireen.
Was feeling quite troubled last night and when I flipped my bible, it opened to Ps 46
Ps 46:1-3 1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Was praying and this cam along.
Ps 73:21-24 21 Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was vexed in my mind.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.
-------------------------------------------------------
Indeed God reassures us that He is there holding our hands and guiding us, no matter how difficult our circumstances seem, or even how we react to the situation. (:
PS: Pray for my grandmother yea? She still hasn't started eating solid food. Just heard she vomited today. Thanks (:
Oh ya, working on new blog skin. :D
KristK (: